Hershey pie burger king
Hershey Pie Burger King was created by New York advertising executive Rick Wilson in 1996, who came up with the idea as an April Fools joke. The Hershey pie at Burger King is a cheap and delicious treat, and it is a good option if you are craving something sweet but don’t have enough money for a dessert at a higher-end restaurant and the fast-food chain serves their dessert in a Styrofoam cup, so it is best to bring your own container if you want to save some money.
Hershey Pie BK is a mashup of two iconic American desserts, a Whopper and a Hershey’s pie. The Double Whopper contains a Whopper patty, chocolate sauce, marshmallow sauce and whipped cream. Topped off with graham crackers to make this ultimate cheat day burger.
Hershey sundae pie burger
The burger chain has always been known for its innovations. From the whopper to the big mac, Burger King has had a hand in changing the way we think about burgers and their new invention rounds off two classics, the Hershey Sundae and a pie crust pastry.
Burger King Hershey pie recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Here are the steps to making this delicious treat:
- Melt a cup of chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and then let cool for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl combine one stick (1/2 cup) of butter with 2 tablespoons of sugar and beat until smooth and add one egg at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down the sides of the bowl to ensure that. all the ingredients are mixed.
- Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture, stirring constantly and adding a little bit of water at a time if needed and to reach a batter that is pourable but not too thin or too thick.
- Pour the mixture into four small ramekins or four small bowls.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- let’s cool down and enjoy!
Hershey pie Nutrition
The Hershey pie burger king has many different ingredients, but it also contains 240 calories in one serving size. The fat content is 25 grams which are higher than the recommended amount for one day. The sugar content is 30 grams which could lead to tooth decay and weight gain. There are also 20 milligrams of cholesterol in this dessert which can cause high blood pressure or heart disease if consumed too often.
The Burger King Hershey Pie price is $1.99 USD in the United States, £1.49 in the United Kingdom, and 10.00 CAD in Canada.
Does BK have Hershey pie ice cream?
There are a lot of ice cream flavor’s out there but have you ever heard of Hershey pie? The flavor is only available in one place: Burger King and it’s a delicious mix of vanilla and chocolate that is perfect for any occasion.
What is Hershey pie made of?
Hershey Pie is a sweet, chocolate-y dessert made up of a graham-cracker crust, Hershey’s syrup, condensed milk, and whipped cream.
What does a Burger King Sundae pie taste like?
It tastes like a creamy dessert that you can enjoy any time of the year.
How long does a Hershey pie from BK last?
The shelf life of a Hershey pie from Burger King is 4-6 weeks.