DMCA Policy – BK Menu (burgerkmenu.com)
At Burgerkmenu, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that any content on our website infringes your copyright, you may submit a notification in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
To submit a claim of copyright infringement, you must provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under 17 U.S.C. §512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
We reserve the right to remove or disable access to any material that is alleged to infringe the intellectual property rights of others, and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected].